Looking to make some quick cash or start earning some extra dough for Christmas? Here’s a way to earn almost $35 in PayPal Cash or Select Gift Cards via Swagbucks! I’m a big fan of Swagbucks and have been using them for about 7 years now. Every few days I log on for a few minutes to earn “points” by doing basic internet searches. There are a TON of other ways to earn points, including almost $35 work in 1 day!
Swagbucks holds a monthly promotion called SWAGO. It’s like BINGO, except each square takes you to a different part of their site where you can earn points, called SB, doing something easy online. You get paid for filling out your board – the more spaces you fill out, the bigger your bonus! This month, the bonus for filling out your whole board is 300 SB, which you can redeem for a $3 gift card right away. But, that’s just the start of your earnings with SWAGO. After completing the balance of the board you can end up with 3,492 SB, just 9 SB shy of $35 worth of PayPal Cash or any Gift Card!
Now – you probably don’t want to do everything listed below (maybe you do!). But I’ve highlighted what’s in the SWAGO game for this month.
– Completed your Survey Profile: 4 SB
– Set your Swag Name: 4 SB
– Completed a Gold Survey on Desktop: 100 SB
– Signed up for a $3 trial of Dollar Shave Club on the Swagbucks App: 1,000 SB
– Signed up for a $10 trial of BirchBox (to gift to a friend): 1,500 SB
– Watched Jimmy Fallon Clips on my SwagButton: 3 SB
– Watched News Headlines on the Swagbucks TV App: 3 SB
– Disqualified from a Gold Survey on the Swagbucks App: 1 SB
– Referred my Mom and convinced her to try a $50 Groupon, earning her 350 SB. Because of the Three For All referral program, she earned 650 SB total, and I get 335 SB for Referring her: 335 SB
– Purchased a $25 Dominos Pizza Gift Card on MyGiftCardsPlus for Friday’s pizza night: 135 SB
– Searched “Best Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Recipe” on Swagbucks Search and earned SB: 9 SB
– Watched a few cooking show clips on Swagbucks Watch on my desktop: 4 SB
– Completed a Gold Survey on my desktop: 75 SB
– Redeemed a free Swag Code on the SwagButton: 4 SB
– Read a short entertainment news article on nCrave: 2 SB
– Redeemed a free Swag Code on my Swagbucks App: 3 SB
– Completed the Additional Survey Profiler: 5 SB
– Attempted Survey that was at Max Capacity: 1 SB
Subtotal: 3,192 SB
– Redeemed my SB for a $25 PayPal Gift Card to complete my last SWAGO square
Getting me a 300 SB Bonus for Completing SWAGO! Total Earned 3,492 SB
Like I said, that’s a lot to complete and not everyone needs at Groupon or Domino’s Gift Card, but you get the gist.
Head over to Swagbucks and let us know what you earn!