Sign up for theDealyo Daily Email so you NEVER miss a Recipe, DIY Tip or Deal!!!
FOLLOW THEDEALYO ON PINTEREST for more RAD recipes and DIY!
Strawberry Fudge. Yep, it’s as good as it sounds. Plus this bad boy only uses two ingredients: White chocolate and strawberry frosting.
Whilst taking the pics we had to restrain ourself from taking a nibble or two….or three. It occasionally happens and then we’re back to square 1.
We used a heart cookie cutter to make the pretty heart shapes but you can easily cut them into squares.
This Strawberry Fudge Recipe is super easy to make and one the kids can pretty much do independently.
Just remember to use a high quality white chocolate, such as Ghirardelli White Chocolate, as there are only 2 ingredients the taste needs to shine.
Before you forget, make sure to FOLLOW THEDEALYO ON PINTEREST!
1 Can of Strawberry Frosting (16 oz)
1 Bag of White Chocolate Chips (12 oz)
1. Spray a 9 x 9 pan with cooking oil or line it with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, add the white chocolate chips and heat in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat for 10 seconds until melted. DO NOT over heat. Chocolate burns very easily. It took us a total of 40 seconds to melt our batch.
3. Combine the melted chocolate with the strawberry frosting until well mixed.
4. Spread the mixture into your pan and add sprinkles (if desired).
5. Refrigerate for 60 minutes to set.
6. After 60 minutes you can cut, serve and enjoy!
OTHER RAD RECIPES FROM THEDEALYO: