Looking for easy Halloween Recipes? You’ve come to the right place. These Chocolate Covered Pretzels are fun and easy to make! Perfect for a Halloween party, or in our case midnight snack.
Depending on your taste buds you can use either chocolate chips or Wilton Candy Melt for this recipe. We went with the Wilton Candy Melts since we find it melts the best and you can pick any flavor!
We also picked up some Wilton Halloween Sprinkles to decorate with! You can find these online or at your local grocery store.
1 Bag of Pretzels (twists or sticks)
1 Bag of Wilton Candy Melts or Chocolate Chips
1. Place Wilton Candy Melts or Chocolate into a microwavable bowl and heat for 1 minute on 50% power. Stir the chocolate/candy melts and place it back into the microwave for 30 second intervals until all the chocolate/candy melts is melted.
2. Dip the pretzels one at a time into the melted candy melts. Use a fork to turn the pretzels over and to ensure complete coverage. Once the pretzel is fully covered take it out and place on the wax paper. Repeat until you have 5 pretzels covered.
3. Sprinkle the pretzels with Halloween decor sprinkles while the candy melt is still wet! If you let them sit too long, the coating will dry and the sprinkles won’t stick.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 until all of the pretzels are finished or until you run out of chocolate.
5. Let the pretzels dry for about an hour.